Marketing Intelligence Specialist - Apprenticeship (Graduate Specialist Program)
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world.
We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU. Apply!
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As a Marketing Intelligence Specialist you will be a cross-asset for the whole Italian Mobile Hydraulics Business Unit, in a young and dynamic context with a strong technical competence center, and a strong leadership within the market. IN this role, you will have the possibility to support not only Italian country, but also the wider Sales Region Europe South.
Help shaping the future:
- You will provide concrete contribution not only to the traditional business of Mobile Hydraulics but also into the leading actions on Electrification and Connected Hydraulics.
Take on responsibility:
- Support (and Lead in a second step) market analysis and segment/branch mapping, working really close to the Business Unit Management team;
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, supporting Business Plan definition,
- Help within the periodical Sales Validation, in a Project Management approach;
- Support periodical Business Dialogue, Play To Win Approach, for the whole Mobile Application South Europe Oganization.
- You will work in an experienced and dynamic team, with a strong international breath.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master Degree in industrial Engineering, Economics or Marketing.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- Structured and analytical approach and learning agility;
- Analytical and Marketing skills;
- Team working skills;
- Technical Background is nice-to-have;
- Previous experience in Marketing/ Analytics is nice-to-have.
Languages: Fluent Italian and English
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.