EBA9_ Embedded Architect ( C and C++ ) - 2020
- Global Tech Park, #No.9 & 9/7, Ward No.63, Near Dairy Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore, karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience in programming Embedded C and C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
- Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
- Proficient in JAVA/OAW
- Know-how of microprocessor/microcontroller architectures and memory, HW design HW-Testing And documentation of Safety aspects
- Excellent knowledge in designing embedded system based on Microprocessor based systems and communications modules
- Experience hardware validation, debugging hardware issues, and root cause failure analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong C and C++ Programming skills
- Know How and work experience in Classic AUTOSAR AR4.x CAN driver, CanStack is additional preferable
- Automotive domain and HMI knowledge
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Hands on experience in any Multimedia applications
- Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
- Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
- Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
- Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
- Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
Experience : 9 - 13 Years
- Strong development experience in embedded C, C++ is additionally preferable
- Strong development experience in CAN communication protocols and MCAL/low level driver development
- Strong knowledge in tools like CANalyser/CANoe
- Worked with Configuration management tools like IBM ALM/SVN/VSS
- Worked with scripting languages like PERL/Python, OAW, CAPL, Make etc
- Knowledge of Software development process (V-Model), AGILE, AUTOMOTIVE ASPICE is added advantage