- Ozone Manay, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Service Delivery responsibility for Digital Operations / ITM
- Create proposals, facilitate new project, growth of customer account and revenue realization
- Staffing the project and competency development
- People Management and collaborate with vendors and service providers
- Quality delivery of services committed to the customer as per the defined Service Levels and KPI’s
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction in the Services Delivered and Continuous improvement of services
- Customer Escalation support, Collaboration with onsite /offshore team and customer coordinators, Stakeholders Management
- Should be able travel to customer location for business needs
- Overview of the Digital operations and ITM
- Technical expertise in platform administration preferable ( Linux / Windows )
- Knowledge in cloud computing and containerization will be added advantage
- Team Management and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication
- ITIL Service Management Overview and Certification preferable
BCA/B.E/B.Tech /M. Tech /MCA
Experience 15-20 yrs