Operational Procurement Buyer (M/F)
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- You'll be responsible for order placement and monitoring according forecast and demands;
- You'll make the supplier performance follow-up regarding deliveries and complains ;
- You’ll be responsible to make a deep follow up and needed activities to minimize impact at customers due to critical components / supplier;
- You’ll implement EDI with supplier ;
- You´ll implement buffer / safety stock agreements and procurement models with most critic suppliers;
- You’ll be responsible to control your commodity inventory level;
- You’ll have to monitoring and work according indicators;
- You'll be participating in improvement activities under procurement area;
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Management or Mathematics
- Experience at procurement area, (order placement, monitoring and stock management) ;
- Knowledge in procurement models ( Vendor Management Inventory , Kanban, consignment stock etc..);
- Knowledge in EDI and SAP;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Team-worker and dynamic person;
- Resilient and persistent;
- Managerial responsibility:
- Advanced English;
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!