Accessories Brand Manager
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
As the Brand Manager for Accessories you will be responsible for marketing of defined product groups and supporting trade channels.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop and implement brand(s) strategies to achieve KPIs; including sales, market share and margin targets for your product segments for UK & Ireland
- Create, implement and regularly review the marketing plan: define objectives, budget and strategies by product segment and key accounts, together with the Regional Brand Manager and Business Unit
- Manage all aspects of the marketing mix
- Stock management to ensure satisfactory service levels and minimisation of over stock
- Regular pricing review per segment to ensure market competitiveness and margin targets are met
- Develop and implement strong channel and customer specific marketing initiatives, launch activities and promotional campaigns to drive sales team
- You will have a degree level qualification, ideally within Sales & Marketing with experience in a Brand Marketing role
- You will be highly motivated, and possess analytical & influencing skills
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work in a team as well as your own initiative
- Dynamic individual with strong communication and presentation skills across all levels
- Hold a clean driving license
- High proficiency in Microsoft office products, Excel and PowerPoint especially
- A background in product management / marketing / sales within a commercial environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP systems
Competitive salary and considered pension programme, flexible working options, employee discounts, promotion of sports and well-being activities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, a creative and diverse working environment which breeds opportunity for personal and career development.