Intership Mechanical Hardware Test Engineer (M/F)
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Security Systems - Sistemas de Segurança, S.A., is focused on developing devices that will shape the smart cities of the future.
As a world leader in technology, services and innovation, Bosch in Ovar is focused on producing innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With around 600 employees, this Bosch unit offers initial and continuing training and opportunities for professional development.
The Mechanical Hardware Test Engineer will be part of the Bosch Security Systems development team, who's main responsabilities are:
- You'll write test plans, analyze test data, write test reports for support of the mechanical design team;
- You'll be creating test plans derived from functional design requirements;
- You'll write validation test specifications according to HW requirements;
- You'll build prototypes/test fixtures as necessary to verify the designs;
- Master or bachelor in mechanical engineering;
- Ability and desire to work hands on in lab environments;
- Basic knowledge with test and measurement tools
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- High level of commitment and teamwork skills in international teams;
- Good English communication skills;
- Experience in 3D/CAD;
- Basic knowledge with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!