Smart Start Controlling
- Keçili Köy, Mimar Sinan Blv., Yunusemre/Manisa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termoteknik Isıtma ve Klima Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Controlling Smart Starter.
Your contribution to something big:
- Business Intelligence tool developments
- Master data checks
- Illness rate follow-up
- Support TRP calculation, PPC calculation: queries from SAP, supporting customer requests, ad hocs questions
- Support CTG Balanced Score Card: Preparing monthly dept cockpit chart, WB preparation, transferring information from WB to CTG BSC
- Preparing TÜİK Report
- Overhead Cockpit Charts support: Department Fixed Cost BSC Preparation-Running macro and prepare charts, check, control, indicate the causes of deviations
- 5S: opening orders for actions ( stationary, office-ergonomic equipment.. Etc)
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor or Master student of Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics Engineering, Business Administration and Economics
- Being a student for min. 11 months continuously
- Able to work for min. 3 working days (5 days preferred)
- MS Office knowledge
- Advanced level of English
- SQL knowledge
- Preferably Power BI knowledge
- Prefarably Excel VBA (Macro) knowledge
- Problem solver and self-motivated
- Eagerness to learn
- Entrepreneur mindset
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.