- Ozone Manay, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implementing regulations and standards for ITM( IT for Manufacturing ) based on defined concepts and processes
- Coordination with plant management/technician , supplier , vendors and relevant ITM departments
- ITM Device Management and implementing relevant configurations
- Service Design and Onboarding new projects – Participation in Due Diligence, defining roadmap for Service transitions or Implementation of new services, Support in development of transition plan, competency development, facilitate takeover of task and go-live support
- Implementation and continuous support of IT applications for manufacturing
- Technical support, Collaboration with internal /external ITM partners and plant coordinators
- Participation in creating central specifications for IT concept
- Technical Escalation support, Collaboration with onsite /offshore team and customer coordinators, Stakeholders Management, Technical documentation, Automation and Training delivery
- Quality delivery of services committed to the customer as per the defined Service Levels and KPI’s
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction in the Services Delivered and Continuous improvement of services
- Support in Proposals preparation for new and existing services
- Should be able travel to customer location for business needs
- Provide On Call readiness support on need basis
Expected Technical Skills:
- Expertise in Linux server administration
- Good in Windows server administration
- Good in IT for Manufacturing concepts
- Knowledge in Network infrastructure, VPN, IPsec, Firewall, Load balancing setup and Security implementation
- Experience in scripting – PowerShell / Shell / Ansible / Python / Perl / Bash
- Knowledge in Basic Oracle Database Administration / SQL Server / MySQL / Mongo DB
- Knowledge in application and Infra Monitoring tools like ICINGA / SPLUNK / New Relic / AppDynamics
- Knowledge in infrastructure automation and DevOps tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ITIL based Incident Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management in Ticketing tool
B.E/B.Tech /M. Tech /MCA
Experience 10-12 yrs
ITM, Linux and Windows Server Administration, Basic DB, Scripting