Project Management Engineer / 项目管理工程师_AE-BE
- Suzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
• Responsibility for achievement of project objectives (cost, time, quality)
• Coordinate and lead global development team (system engineering in China, HW, SW and mechanics in other
• Create Project Development Plan in agreement with lead development, management and regularly report the
related project progress.
• Tracking & monitoring of project progress (budget, resources, time and quality).
• Perform Quality gates (QGs) according to project lifecycle.
• Manage project risks until conclusion.
• Act as interface to manufacturing, logistics and quality function in manufacturing plant
• Lead problem solving activities until conclusion
• Satisfy and coordinate development according to development process (Stage)
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Automotive or any major relevant;
• 3+ years professional project management of electronics systems or a certain product;
• Experience with customer commynication;
• Experience with International teams;
• Multinational cooperation ability;
• System understanding;
• Supplier management;
• Customer management;