Senior Embedded Software Developer eBike Connectivity
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You are responsible for the design and implementation of embedded software for eBike-HMIs as well as communication modules.
- Help shape the future: You actively drive the development of the next eBike generation. Also, you look ahead by anticipating requirements and the impact on the software architecture early in the process.
- Take responsibility: You lead the technical analysis of requirements and use cases with regard to feasibility and estimations. You coordinate and align solutions and concepts during specification, implementation, and verification of software components. Furthermore, you guide your team members on technical methodologies with your expertise and experience.
- Think holistically: You drive the development from the design phase to deployment also considering documentation as well as maintenance.
- Networked communication: You communicate proactively within a cross-functional project team as well as with other eBike units in order to fulfill system-wide requirements and to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Personality: creative, open-minded, intercultural and proactive
- Working Practice: accurate, analytical and self-dependent
- Experience and Knowledge: strong and demonstrated engineering background (of several years) in developing embedded software, experience in writing, debugging, and testing C/C++ software, experience in working on an STM32 platform, experience in developing a graphical user interface on embedded systems, e.g. using the TouchGFX framework
- Languages: good competencies in spoken and written English. German language skills are beneficial
- Education: completed University degree (Bachelor/Masters) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar qualifications
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35 6909
Need further information about the job?
Meik Buscemi (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35 38847