Internship Open Innovation at Venture Capital
- Mittlerer Pfad 2, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH is looking forward to your application!
You are part of a small enthusiastic team within a professional Corporate VC. Our and your goal is to enable partnerships of startups with Bosch and to reach innovation leadership by organizing outside-in innovation through startups.
- Help shape the future: Support the team along the full value chain of open innovation and get deep insights of the Bosch Group and startup ecosystems. You screen the market, conduct web researches, collect and structure data, aggregate information, extract insights and write whitepapers on above-state-of-the-art technologies and future trends.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for interviewing startups. Here you identify great solutions, advanced technologies, innovative business models and real USPs. You also interview the operational business units of Bosch and identify their specific pain points.
- Experience cooperation: During your assignment, you organize an efficient match making process and execute proof of concepts with the best startups in teamwork with Bosch colleagues across all the business units, functions and international locations. You support marketing events and promote the activities, tools and knowledge of Open Bosch and our network partners.
- Education: Studies in a technical, natural science or economic field
- Character: Team-minded, communicative and eager for knowledge
- Working Practice: Independent, structured, creative, and solution-focused with entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience and Knowledge: First practical experience is an advantage, firm understanding of business processes
- Enthusiasm: Enjoying interdisciplinary matters and motivated to interface between corporate and startups, strong interest in new technologies
- Language: Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Christian Hüttenhein (Business Department)
+49 160 706 2806