Research Engineer for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning/Natural Language Processing
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As a research engineer for Knowledge Representation and Reasoning/Natural Language Processing you create clean, efficient, well-tested and well-documented code.
- Take responsibility: You lead technical discussions and create new ideas together with the Natural Language Processing and Semantic Reasoning research group at BCAI as well as other groups' research teams.
- Integrated implementation: You implement and evaluate state-of-the-art algorithms for Natural Language Processing, Reasoning and Machine Learning. Your solutions will be integrated into NLP and KRR related projects.
- Experience cooperation: You make contributions to research papers.
- Education: Excellent degree (Master) in computer science, computational linguistics or related subjects, PhD is a plus
- Personality: Strong team player, highly self-motivated, interested in advancing the state of the art of AI methods
- Working Practice: Motivated to work in an international team
- Experience and Knowledge: Profound experience in at least one of the following: Natural Language Processing, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning; experience in industrial production-quality software development and maintenance, with Linux, CI/CD (Jenkins), Docker, Kubernetes, Web Services is a plus
- Qualifications: Excellent programming skills in Python and Java
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Helping us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Jannik Strötgen (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 37789