[Internship] Quality System Intern
- Street No. 8, Tam An, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, from 1st July 2014 on all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office at Ho Chi Minh City plant (HcP) in Dong Nai Province.
HcP has started its belt assembly in a rented building on 1st August 2008 as the assembly plant of Tilburg Plant (TbP). On 14th April 2011, HcP celebrated the inauguration of the new plant (Lth101 with 17,000 sqm), which did not only allow to increase the production depth, but also to facilitate the push belt assembly of this high-tech product. On 3rd July 2012 HcP marked a big milestone by starting to produce the second component (loop-set) for its push belt. Since November 2012, HcP doubled the production floor space and increase the net total floor space up to 56.000 m², and have successfully increased its production capacity and realized a lot of new line SOP’s.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Support Audit activities ( Documentation Checking, Action Plan Follow up)
- Support Quality Management System activities (Notification on changes of Corporate documentation, follow up action from IATF16949 gap)
- Support to roll out eLPC (Layered Process Confirmation) system
- Support Document Control and Distribution
- Support department events preparation
- Other admin tasks as assigned by department's leader and engineers if needed in urgent
- Last year student, background is in Industrial Management/Engineering
- Good at reading, writing and communication in English
- Good at Microsoft office (excel, power point, ...)
- Ability to work multi tasks
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Reliable, pro active, high disciplined