EDA1 - Test Coordinator (Embedded Software) / Test lead
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Requirement clarification and analysis
- Develop test cases using defined test methods, create high level test designs and test specifications
- Select relevancy of test case for regression testing.
- Execute test cases, document results and report problems
- Task effort estimation
- Set up review of test specifications.
- Develop test automation.
- Solve technical problems/queries
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical colleagues in order to prevent technical problems/queries.
- Mentor junior members
- Solution design/Test strategy
- Planning and tracking tasks
- Build and lead teams
- Decision making on tasks priorities, conflicts and requirements
- Reporting to management and customers
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- 5-8 years of experience in Software Testing
- Good in C/C++ programming and Perl/ Python Scripting Language.
- Good Knowledge of microcontroller and embedded system
- Good English skills
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
- ISTQB certificate preferred (Foundation/Advance level)
- Experience in emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Experience in Real Time Operating System(RTOS)
- Automotive domain knowledge preferred.
- Exposure to MATLAB, Automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages.
- Knowledge of UML and design techniques.
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good time management skills
- Good stakeholders management skills
- Good decision making skills
- Team engagement, motivation and competency build-up
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills