[Internship] Service Admin Intern
- Street No. 8, Tam An, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, from 1st July 2014 on all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office at Ho Chi Minh City plant (HcP) in Dong Nai Province.
HcP has started its belt assembly in a rented building on 1st August 2008 as the assembly plant of Tilburg Plant (TbP). On 14th April 2011, HcP celebrated the inauguration of the new plant (Lth101 with 17,000 sqm), which did not only allow to increase the production depth, but also to facilitate the push belt assembly of this high-tech product. On 3rd July 2012 HcP marked a big milestone by starting to produce the second component (loop-set) for its push belt. Since November 2012, HcP doubled the production floor space and increase the net total floor space up to 56.000 m², and have successfully increased its production capacity and realized a lot of new line SOP’s.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
- Monitor vendors’ activities at the canteen, join the audit activities with HSE to ensure hygiene and safety
- Support on contractor registration
- Order and prepare tea-break for meeting, coordinate with other departments in welcoming guest
- Stock checking the consumable
- Record waste data.
- Support on customer services
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 3rd-or 4th-year students major in Business Administration , English or related fields
- Good English and Vietnamese communication skill
- Good organizing skill
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Reliable, proactive, patient
- Detail- oriented, ability to work with number