Working student Radar based driver assistance
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: During your occupation you support our vehicle integration/application team for radar based driver assistance system.
- Take responsibility: Your job includes the study project development, embedded C programming and associated vehicle testing as well as troubleshooting.
- Experience cooperation: Series project endurance run support, vehicle fleet handling in close loop with customer for series approval of autonomous emergency brake function are also part of your tasks.
- Conscientious coordination: You provide general team support with tooling for process automation.
- Education: Studies in the field of computer science, communications engineering, electrical engineering or comparable
- Character: Responsible, team-minded and self-organized
- Working Practice: Structured and open to work in an international environment
- Experience: First practical experience in programming (C, C ++, Python)
- Knowledge: Good understanding of embedded systems and associated electronic as well as knowledge of CAN communication, preferently automotive tooling
- Qualification: Driving License B
- Enthusiasm: For automotive and future autonomous driving challenges
- Languages: Good in German and English, French as an advantage
Start: July 2020
Duration: 12 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Romain Casery (Business Department)
+49 1520 868 0805