- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
We as RBEI/ESU are striving to provide futuristic and intelligent high computational platform in the area of highly autonomous driving. Currently we looking for passionate and enthusiastic candidates who can help shape the future of highly automated driving by developing a stable multi-core & multi-processing computational platform to host real-time environment detection functions using video, lidar, radar, ultrasonic sensors.
As a team, we will
Create something new: Develop the V&V platform with methods to test AD-Functions
Take responsibility: Right from analyzing the safety manuals, deriving functional and safety specifications, defining architecture, implementation on Linux/QNX environment.
Multi-Skilling/Future ready: Provide complete solution for the project needs and in the process, allowing one to acquire multiple skills required for future.
- The JLR-PJPH project, one of the premium AD projects in ESU5 requires a seasoned & experienced Project Manager to lead, manage and drive the System V&V topics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project planning and tracking of SW releases to customer
- Negotiation with various stakeholders Component Teams/OE/Plant/Quality etc.
- Managing the project stakeholders across geographies
- Decision making on project priorities, conflicts and requirements
- Team engagement, motivation and competency build-up
- Quality and risk handling as per the standard process in the organization
- Metrics / data collection, analysis for the project and status reporting
- Serve as primary customer contact on a variety of topics, and work closely with the customer to resolve open topics and align goals
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Domain: Automotive with V&V experience
Standard Project Manager qualifications -
- Strong knowledge and experience in Project Management processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to build and lead teams
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Past experience in Embedded Software development
- Tools know-how: Project Management (e.g.: MPP), Requirement Management tools (e.g.: DOORS), Online tracking tools (e.g.: JIRA, RQM, etc)
- Exposure to V&V methods and strategies
- PMP is added advantage
- Experience with software development according to ASPICE Standard
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines