IN_RBEI_LE/WM- Consultant Template_IN
- Electronic City Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Should have good knowledge on Supply chain logistic process and understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to map the same in SAP.
• Work with customer business teams and project teams effectively; Conduct requirement gathering workshops, map these into SAP WM processes and identify gaps and solution to these gaps.
• SAP WM consultant with BE/B Tech or MBA degree with minimum 3 years in SAP WM/EWM and total experience of 3-6 years.
• Should be able to understand the processes adopted for custom developments, unit testing, function testing, integration testing, Go-live and support phases.
• Should have basic knowledge on cross modules like MM,PP,SD
• Should be able to design and configure the processes in WM.
• Should have strong knowledge on warehouse structure, Inbound and outbound logistic process.
• Should have strong knowledge in Put away, different strategies, replenishment ,SU & HU management
• Should have good knowledge on KANBAN process & RF menu
• Should have worked in support of Implementation project.
Flexible for travel