Software Project Developer (Powertrain Domian) - ELT
- RMZ Ecospace, Adarsh Palm Retreat, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
As a Software Project Developer (SWPD) you would be responsible for:
- Integration of software for a Micro-controller (and, in some cases Micro-processor) based control unit
- Introduction of the software on the target hardware (control unit) and make the control unit function successfully for the end application (e.g: controlling the engine of a car / In Vehicle Communication and control unit., etc.,)
- Carrying out of integration tests, customer specific tests in the laboratory, and for some cases, in the vehicle
- ensuring quality and timely delivery of the final Integrated SW used on the control units
- support for analysis and finding the root cause of reported issues (SW and System specific topic)
- 3 – 8 years of experience in Integration of software for a Micro-controller (and, in some cases Micro-processor) based control unit
- Experience in ASPICE development process
- Development and testing experience in microcontrollers / (in some cases) microprocessors, Compiler tool chain, debugger and testing tools
- Proficient in Embedded Systems, RTOS, programming (C / C++, PERL, PYTHON, CAPL, etc).
- Should have knowledge in SCM tools like ALM/eASEE /Git.
- Good hands on experience with INCA, CAN Analyzer, CANOE tools (CAPL scripting).
- Knowledge of MISRA & C-Quality analyzer Tools.
- Good Team Player with strong analytical and logical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in managing team and technical mentoring would be an added advantage
- Autosar Integration experience would be an added advantage