Product Cost Controller
- Naganathapura Main Rd, Naganathapura, Rayasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI) is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBAI was established at the right time to cater to the demands of future Indian market. Established in 2009, started out with manufacturing Electronic Control Units. On an average adding one new product every year, Antenna and Immobilizer in 2011, wide range of BCM's since 2012, Electronic power steering control units from 2013, and Voltage regulator in 2014. Over the last 7 years of its existence, the company has grown over 44% CAGR, which is remarkable considering it was established during the peak of recession.
The product portfolio of Bosch Automotive Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is into both Automotive and Non-Automotive Business catering to local as well as global demands. The products from RBAI fulfils 94% of the local demand. Apart from this, 72% of our sales are towards exports covering most of the global market.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
· Carry out planning, control, and monitoring tasks as per current business management methods for certain Product groups.
· Plan and coordinate work/services and costs within the existing framework (e.g. production program, investment plan, tariff development).
· Implement new business management processes on an area-specific basis. Formulate and coordinate improvements and coordinate their introduction
· Compile regular reports on operational data
· Determine operational characteristics. Perform target/actual-state comparisons, monitor development, analyze weaknesses, and suggest optimization measures
· Carry out cost-effectiveness calculations for a delimited area as per conventional operational processes. Analyze and comment on effects on operational data.
CA/CMA with knowledge on MS office utilities & SAP FICO module