Coordinador de Seguridad en la Cadena de Suministro
- Juárez-porvenir, Bermúdez, Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our
products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
POSITION GOAL: Implement a security risk management for the whole supply chain in order to minimize risks and support the organization to ensure the continuity of the business operation.
1- Coordinate and monitor Security programs in the supply chain to guarantee logistic processes protection.
2- Security Improvement implementation for shipments based on risk detection/analysis and the definition of corresponding countermeasures.
3- Searching, selection and developing of Security suppliers with activities at logistic tasks (for example: custody, security systems, etc.), in coordination with Logistics and Purchase Department.
4- Emergency plans implementation for the supply chain.
- Administrative/operational management of programs and certifications: OEA, CTPAT, BASC, ISO, etc.
- Development and implementation of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate the security threats, risks and danger in the supply chain of the organization.
- Definition of Security protection concepts in the supply chain with a risk-based approach.
- Assessment of Security risks at the loading/unloading site under its own responsibility.
- Security Programs implementation to reduce the risks in the supply chain.
- Perform risks prevention plans for detection, analysis and removal of local threats.
- Teaching and training of sensitive areas within security.
- Assessment and development of the Security Services Suppliers that participate in logistic operations. Maintain and increase security awareness in the supply chain at site level through training programs and information campaigns.
Language: English intermediate
Security and Protection of assets - Intermediate
Analysis and evaluation of risks - Intermediate
Supply chain Security - Intermediate
Training and development of staff - Intermediate
Audits of Processes - Intermediate
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.