Sr. Logistics Training Specialist
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Evaluate, interpret and improve trainings as per the company requirements and regulations for logistics, safety, transportation, quality, lean and compliance.
- Develop, implement and facilitate training concepts and programs for the North America region to improve effectiveness
- Standardize and implement improvements to the training program as required
- Create, implement, facilitate standard Heath Safety and Environment (HSE) trainings
- Support HSE activities on a regular basis, support and participate in safety teams forums and meetings
- Ensure compliance and with training programs. Monitor regulatory data/evidences
- Compile and analyze data related to training department activities
- Lead Train-the-Trainer-Sessions to ensure application/utilization and standardization
- Work with lean team to support with training material, improvements ideas for more efficient processes and trainings
- Support department events and team building activities
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in a training or teaching function
- 2+ years’ experience in physical logistics
- Excellent organization, team work and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills in office-applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with video and image editing software
- Technical and mechanical aptitude for material handling equipment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental management systems, OSHAS 18001, ISO 14001 (preferred)
- Knowledge of OSHA CFR 1910.178* (preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.