- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be welcomed in the Central Accounting Department of Bosch Italy, in its Milan headquarter, specifically working in the accounts receivable area.
In particular you will have the chance to:
· Help shaping the future: you will operate in a dynamic team, where you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a multinational organization.
· Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to experience the accountancy processes of a large multinational company, working in close cooperation with the team.
· Take on responsibility: you will support in the accounts receivable registration, in particular taking care of agents accounts, the balance of the temporary accounts and FDR accruals.
· Experience internationality: Bosch is a german-based company, thus you will have the chance to be part of international accountancy processes.
· Conscientious coordination: you will also have the chance to conduct detective controls, checking the correct implementation of the processes.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: you have graduated in Economics with good results.
- Languages: you have good knowledge of English (minimum level B2).
- Experience and know-how: You have good knowledge of Excel and preferably SAP.
- Work style: you are methodic, respect due dates and reserved.
- Personality: you enjoy team-work and an informal environment.