IN_RBIN_Plant Security Officer (Deputy Manager / Manager) Template_IN
- Gangaikondan Lake Rd, Aladipatti, Tamil Nadu 627352, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
1. As Management Representative Ensure to Maintain and develop the PRS Management with Inter Department Co-Ordination.
2. Co-Ordination with Plant Management to Ensure Improvisation in PRS Management.
- Ensure Compliance in State Regulations ,Bosch Norms, Bosch Procedures and Industrial Best practices with respect to PRS
- Develop and Facilitate Visitors, Customers, auditors to inspection strategy for the plant.
- Ensure Effective Incident Investigation process. quality of Incident Investigation and Development of Corrective and Preventive Action
- Ensure Contractor Employment management process adhering statutory Compliances Work Permit System.
- Impart Security Training to all associates, Contractors.
- PRS Automation - Productivity & Paperless.
- Deviation reduction - Personnel (ID/late/PPE/Discipline), Vehicle Window Timing.
- Material Management System Monitoring (Outward & Inward).
- Access Management System.
- CCTV Management System.
- Key Management System
- Carry out Stock Spot Audits of High Cost items, Scrap Movements.
- Monitoring Waste Management Disposal.
- Emergency Management System, Emergency Measures in Place.
- Maintenance & Working Condition of Fire Protection System.
- Random Attendance Check of Contact Labors
- Ensure upkeep of Emergency Vehicles ( Ambulance & Fire Tender)
- Transport Management System,
- Co-Ordination / Liaison with Govt Officials.
- Surprise Check of Canteen.
- Carry Out Security Audits.
Internal & External Vigilance
Ex-servicemen with JCO