- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Inventory management through planning the availability of raw materials, component parts, and finished goods to ensure that all materials are available to meet production schedule demands and achieve required inventory levels.
2. Maintain SAP Master Data for components and finished goods.
3. Provide Mfg. with production schedules and support through proper supplier releases and forecasts.
4. Maintain positive customer relations through:
· customer order management (timely delivery of finished products)
· appropriate monitoring of supply base delivery performance
5. Support CIP activities and Goal Deployment objectives.
BS degree in Business Mgt. or similar area, or 3 - 5 years exp. in prod. Planning and inv. Control, comprehensive knowledge of ERP system and MRP
Provides functional support and guidance to a work group
Coordinates efforts with customers to resolve complex problems and unique needs
Accepts accountability for the completion of work under limited guidance
Makes decisions within area of specialty, manages medium to large projects
Takes and encourages initiative and responsibility for development
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Videos to Watch