Application/Product Sales Engineer Trainee - Marine, Energy, Onshore Oil and Gas
- 2300 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team able to work until the right solution is found from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries.
- Develop, promote, support and generate sales for industrial components, modules, manifolds and power units to achieve Bosch Rexroth business goals
- Develop, engineer and quote solutions (components & systems) to meet market-specific and customer-specific requirements
- Interact, and collaborate with all Bosch Rexroth sales channels, initiate and support cross-divisional cooperation
- Collaborate, as necessary, with engineering, manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing, service, logistics, etc. within Bosch Rexroth locally & worldwide to create market and customer-specific products and solutions
- Promote our industrial portfolio to both present & prospective customers, including our distributors through presentations, training and promotional materials regarding portfolio development, advantages, features, programs etc.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities (CIP) within the Sales organization
- Assist in the collection and analysis of information concerning market trends, sales forecasts, business conditions, and competition
- Develop business and market plans based on commercial objectives and application solutions toward expanding market share through existing and new customers
- Ability to interpret customer specifications, offering specific component recommendations, and assist with selection of a particular component
- Pro-actively address and resolve difficult customer issues and complaints
- Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
**Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related technical field from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA)
- A strong mechanical background; aptitude to conceptualize product(s), application(s), functions, and solutions
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency in performing complicated tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability/willingness to learn and apply knowledge of industrial hydraulic principles, products, and functions
- Ability to establish and develop business contacts
- Aptitude toward work environments that include being in front of customers, both internal and external work teams, as well as working independently
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Good sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Able to travel up to 10% - required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)