Internship UX, Product- and Service Design
- Max-Lang-Straße 40-46, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Gain experience: You will work in an crossfunctional agile expert team of Product-/Service Designers, Design Thinking coaches and User Researchers.
- Think holistically: You will understand and apply the user-centricity mindset throughout all stages of a project.
- Take responsibility: You will work on an huge range of projects in the field of Product-/Service Design.
- Help shape the future: You will be deeply involved in Design Thinking and UX workshops.
- Conscientious coordination: You will be an important part of our team and the cultural change of Bosch Power Tools.
- Education: Studies in the field of industrial design, product design, interaction design or comparable
- Character: Self-confident approachable personality with strong communication skills
- Working Practice: Reliable teamplayer with an independent and pro-active way of working
- Experience and Knowledge: Good digital and physical rapid prototyping and sketching abilities
- Enthusiasm: You love to discover and create, in the same way you love to solve problems
- Languages: Confident level of English
Start: mid-February 2020
Duration: 6 months (Mandatory internship)
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Adrian Karcher (Business Department)
+49 172 1469205