VCU Quality Champion
- Bel 3A, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Lead EPQ for VCU Platform
- ASPICE coordinator for VCU Platform
- Global co-ordination for VCU quality topics ( India, Germany & Austria)
- Support in process definition for quality prognosis of microprocessor software in C++
- Support the establishment of supplier management and ensure the quality of supplier deliverables
- Support for process audits and Quality Gates.
· Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
· 10 to 12 years of work experience
· 2 or more years of experience in development of embedded electronic controllers
· 2 or more years of experience in automotive industry
· 2 or more years of experience with problem solving and 8D Process
· Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
· ASPICE Methodology Knowhow & PLIB Implementation (Working knowledge of PMT)
· Knowledge of Audit Standards - ISO, IATF, C/AU, Internal Audits & be able to prepare the projects in the direction – Certifications
· Powertrain Domain know how
2. Should be flexible to travel worldwide