Section Quality Manager/SQC Role for PS-EC Section (Departments)
- Bel 3A, Ecospace, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Section Quality Champion job responsibilities include driving the Quality activities across departments in the section as per the defined Quality goals aligned with PS-EC.
This also includes driving the problem solving, 8Ds,Root cause analysis, Audits, driving KPIs, driving Q-Programs across the section
- BE / B Tech or equivalent in Software Engineering with / without Post Graduation in Quality related topics (optional)
- Overall 15-18 years of working experience
- 2 to 3 years - Quality assurance and process consultancy.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE quality standard and CDQ
- Multi-cultural work experience
- Experience in Software development and engineering.
- Knowledge of ECU SW development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Quality Methods with the ability to drive to root cause of specific concerns using quality tools and problem solving techniques
- Passionate about Quality.
- Self-driven and Self-motivated to achieve targets.
- Adaptive to challenging situations.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills and people centric manager
1. Knowledge in embedded automotive domain
2. Good domain knowledge in power train
3. Good Analytical skills
4. Should be flexible to travel worldwide