Co-Op Intern - Marketing Technical Products (3 month internship)
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility
solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
The Marketing Co-Op Student is responsible to support the product management team for Technical Products including Powertrain, Rotating Electric, Steering Systems and Electronic Service. The focus of the Sales Marketing Service (SMS) team is on the "Go to Market" aspect of product management.
Duties focus on support of major tasks listed below across all technical product categories as well as special cross-functional projects:
- Customize product program for customers including project calculations and customer pitch presentation
- Pricing including customer pricing, local and global price positioning, profitability analysis,
- Customer and internal product line reviews
- Product life cycle management
- New parts set up to support range extensions at the customer
- Forecasting of new business opportunities
- Support cross-functional continuous improvement activities
- Support quarterly catalog development
- Support business planning requirements and management of the full P&L
- Special cross-functional projects
3-month rotational co-op opportunity with recurring cycles
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher
- Current undergraduate student (Marketing / Business Major preferred)
- Proficient Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Must be able to travel within the USA
- This posting is for a Kettering student - section A.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Not open for Visa Sponsorship