- Bommanahalli Rd, Bommanahalli, Karnataka 581363, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
The SW Architect is responsible for the development of architecture adequate for the requirements while taking general platform and re-use requirements into consideration.
• adapts general SW architecture according to the extended requirements from the project
• creates the SW design specification
• creates the overall SW architecture and the documentation
• creates the rough design of the SW (distribution of functions among components and definition of the interfaces)
• coordinates with other (sub)projects (e.g. HMI Architect)
- Identifies gaps and defines counter mesaures in the project between target architecture and Gen3G architecture
- decision if components shall be reused (from which project or from community), or to be developed.
- definition of LPS
- definition of System Interfaces
- Performance measurements (e.g. Critical Computer Resources)
- coordinates Performance optimizations
- support debugging in special cases
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 8 - 15 Years Experience in Embedded Development