Technical Sales Account Manager
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Embedded security solutions are offered by the ETAS subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
At ETAS, we look for motivated individuals with initiative and drive. We offer superb benefits that extend beyond our excellent compensation package and bonus plan. ETAS values the balance between personal and professional growth and company interests. If you are interested in working in a highly technical, fast-paced and fun environment, we'd like to hear from you! Welcome to ETAS!
The Technical Sales Account Manager will support and lead regional sales & marketing activities for ETAS Inc.
- Coordinate with ETAS management, Escrypt, and ETAS NA sales.
- Identify, establish, and grow current customer base as directed.
- Expand product and consulting sales in new industry sectors.
- Lead sales promotional activities.
- Support sales tracking, reporting, quotations, invoicing, and administrative processes.
- Support marketing events.
- 1 + years of experience selling technical engineering products and services and/or software solutions.
- 1+ years of experience coordinating across internal / external sales and engineering teams.
- 5+ years of sales experience and regional customer contacts.
- 2+ years of experience selling to Tier One companies in the Automotive Industry.
- Should possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge or background in embedded controls software/hardware.
- Ideally this person will be a strategic thinker with contract negotiation skills and the ability to assess market opportunities while effectively developing and leading organization sales / product strategy.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
ETAS is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.