- Etown 2, 364 Cong Hoa Street Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
In (Pre-) quotation phase (RFQ):Requirements analysis and management (including risk analysis and legal requirements)
- Gather customer requirements for a first internal coordination.
- Based on the Platform Solutions, develop the system1 concept as a base for the quotation and to discuss internally and with customer.
- Create Stakeholder Requirements Specifications for the system1 (allocated to Business Units) in cooperation with software designer (SD).
- Member of the project acquisition team in RFQ-Phase.
Project phase: Develop and coordinate customer specific customer system1 solutions (also with non-RB components):
- Register and track status of customer requirements (specifications).
- Work out of customer specific divergences from platform
- Responsibility for creation, registration and tracking status of system requirements specifications for customer projects (together with SD, if applicable).
- System1 Requirement Analysis at changes (CRQ) considering system solutions (Platform) concerning the system.
- Consulting and support of feasibility studies for customers and within RB
- Consider customer specific interfaces within the vehicle.
- System1 Engineering for customer projects including impact and application of available platform solutions in cooperation with system engineer platform (SEP), SD, HW and components project leaders.
- Verify system1 solutions against the requirements specification (OEM) and validate subsupplied system1 elements according to Business Units supplier requirements specifications.
- Take responsibility for coordination of the system1 release and testing of customer specific developments.
- Create and maintain knowledge database on components (including non-RB components) which will also serve the purpose of deriving customer strategies.
- Coordinate application RB systems1 in OEMs non-RB systems.
- Coordinate application of non-RB systems into RB system1.
- Coordination of customer specific systems1.
- University degree in electrical, electronic engineering, Software design/development
2. Work Experience
- At least 3-5 years work experience in Software development, electrical engineering, application engineering or system engineering. Experience in two wheeler industry, electrical industry, eScooter experience is an advantage.
- Mandatory: Bilingual (local language and fluent in English). Can speak Chinese is advantage
4. Hardware / Software Skills
- PC literate (MS Office): Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, coding software, flashing
5. Special Skills
- System installation know-how beneficial.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interpreter electrical systems and specification.
- Well organizing & problem solving skill.
- Excellence Customer orientation
- Team player, Dependable, self-starter, self-motivated.
- Result Oriented
- Able to perform multiple tasks, prioritize the tasks to meet the time line required.
- Positive attitude, Independent and work under minimum supervision
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world