Calibration Team Project Support Intern
- Millburn Hill Rd, Coventry CV4, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in August 2020 open to undergraduates.
You would be working within sales and Application Department of Original Equipment Division based in the Science Park next to University of Warwick.
The department supports the design, application, development and project management activities for automotive components used by Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).The placement involves close liaison with the customer and utilisation of the technical support and Bosch manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
The successful applicant will work as a member of a team with a diverse range of responsibilities, which will include the opportunity for visits to the customer in the UK and for some overseas travel to manufacturing sites. Additionally, there will be the chance for autonomous and creative working, and the opportunity to learn many application and calibration tools. The placement will also provide the opportunity of gaining an insight into the operation of a global automotive systems supplier and an insight as to how it interfaces with vehicle / engine manufacturers.
- Support Calibration Pilots in dataset management and delivery into customer.
- Support Container Delivery activities including SSD’S.
- Support vehicle assessment testing and process and document results.
- Develop knowledge in Vehicle Diagnostic’s and assessment
- Engineering undergraduate
- Have clear written and oral English skills
- Be proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and Power Point
- Eager to learn new tasks, ability to multi-task, team player
- Be very professional and a good communicator
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Have an interest/understanding of powertrain systems and specifically Diesel Fuel System control
- Driving licence
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2020 for a 12 month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.