Supply Chain_Logistics Specialist_TW
- 6F, No. 90, Sec. 1, Jian Guo N. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
● Close co-ordination with internal functional teams and external LSPs in ensuring timely receipt and issue.
● Handle daily logistics matters including shipment tracing, goods clearance, post daily transaction, maintain tracking logs and clarify the stock differences if any.
● Perform/Monitor daily business activities, analyze the variances and implement corrective actions. Analyze procedural activities and information flows and assess the efficiency and costs of logistics processes. Research operational costs, industry and regulatory issues and maintain a current and comprehensive database on which to draw for solutions development.
● Transportation & Fleet Operations (Transportation Operations, Fleet Management, Light Truck Delivery Drivers, Heavy Truck Delivery Drivers, etc.)
● Any other assigned duties in logistics function as instructed by the superior.
- Bachelor degree or above in Logistics, International Trade is preferred
- At least 3-year working experience in the field of shipping/logistics, with warehouse experience is preferred.
- Able to work independently and take initiative to perform investigation and find a solution
- Ability to communicate professionally and dealing with multiple logistics and administrative topics
- Good written and verbal English
- Attention to detail, Tolerance for stress, Flexibility
- Experience in SAP system is preferred