TW_IT Business Partner
- 6F, No. 90, Sec. 1, Jian Guo N. Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Taiwan Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
• Identifies business requirements inside the regions / countries / locations
• Translates Business requirements into IT-requirements
• Integrates solutions in the IT regional / country / location landscape in partnership with IT units
• Coordinates regional / country / location rollouts of IT products in partnership with IT product owners.
• Provides 1st/2nd level support for customer problems
• Recommends system modifications to reduce user problems
• Interacts with several units and teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems
• Performs daily operational tasks that include configurations, performance, backup, recovery, disaster recovery scenarios
• Monitors the service/product/solution based KPIs and SLAs
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge in Windows system administration, networking/security, Office Software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA certification is a plus
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills
- ITIL processes
- Team Player