Senior UX Designer
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You master all phases of the user-centered design process and translate user needs into meaningful and captivating experiences.
- Help shape the future: You establish consistent interaction paradigms across touchpoints to maximize desirability and efficiency.
- Take responsibility: You mentor UX designers in UX methodology and support their growth and learning process.
- Think holistically: You define the look and feel of our digital services at all touchpoints and plan and execute related UX activities including alignment with stakeholders
- Networked communication: You engage with the internal and external UX design community and constantly shape our UX culture.
- Structured observation: You are a real expert in your field and drive as well as challenge UX guidelines, methodologies and processes.
- Personality: You are a team player convincing with your hands-on mentality and strong communication skills
- Working Practice: Your working style is autonomous, proactive and structured. You question the status quo and are only satisfied once you have found a better solution
- Experience and Knowledge: You have several years of working experience and an outstanding portfolio showcasing UX work for mobile, desktop or touch devices
- Qualifications: You have an up-to-date UX toolbox and are familiar with the latest tools for experience design and prototyping.
- Education: completed university degree (Masters/Diploma) in Product Design, Interface Design, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Service Design or comparable qualifications
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35 6909
Need further information about the job?
Angela Nägele (Functional Department)
+49 1522 3191284