Compliance officer / quality coordinator – 1 FTE
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Finance department of Bosch Security Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for safeguarding (personal) data and information in accordance to internal guidelines and national legislation.
Your contribution to something big
- Responsible for compliance within the local organization: communication, roll-out and audits safeguarding Bosch guidelines
- Deploy, maintain and ensure authorization concept (e.g. Chamber of Commerce)
- Ensure that the Quality and Environmental Management System is drawn up, implemented and maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Organize and coordinate internal, external and corporate audits
- Identify and deploy laws and regulations that are relevant for environmental issues, products, processes and services
- Coordinate the Quality Management Review and participate in quality audits
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a quality auditor / compliance role
- Able to work independently
- You have a strong opinion and influence skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work in a timely and accurate manner
- Result driven with a proactive attitude
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Make it happen.
Contact information: Jeroen Langenhuijsen. Tel. +31(40)2577-011, [email protected]