(Graduation) Internship Electrical Engineering – Creating OMNEO SoC based platform
- Konijnenberg 60, Breda, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Bosch Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. This internship is at the business unit Communication Systems. This unit is responsible for the development of operational audio platforms for several Bosch units. The department consists of 10 employees and in located in Breda. The past months they have been working on software tool called OMNEO control. The OMNEO team is responsible for the development of an audio over IP platform. For this platform they define reference designs in both hardware and software. Currently a new FPGA SoC based platform is under development in combination with the partner Audinate. For this project we are looking for an electrical engineering student wants to help us to create this platform. Are you up for the challenge?
In helping us to create this SoC based platform, your tasks will be:
- Get Uboot and Petalinux running at the Xilinx SoC;
- Develop Dante core wrapper to adapt to the hardware;
- Integrate the Dante core into the FPGA logic;
- Develop audio interfaces and routing engine;
- Integrate the Dante container on Peta Linux;
- Testing Dante compatibility with other Dante devices;
- Optionally add the audio encryption core to allow encrypted audio exchange.
You are studying electrical engineering or similar and are currently looking for a working or graduation internship starting February 2020. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You possess a proactive, open attitude;
- You have good knowledge of FPGA VHDL programming
- You have some knowledge of the Linux OS;
- You can work independently;
- You dare to ask questions to colleagues;
- You continuously want to improve your work and proudly share results;
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of standard (TCP/IP/Ethernet) networks.
Your future internship location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Wouter van Zwol a WhatsApp: 06-26985188.