Talent Acquisition Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Talent Acquisition Team of the Human Resources division of Bosch. In particular you will have the chance to supporting the recruiting functions:
- Create something new: you will have the opportunity to develop new skills in the field of Human Resources, supporting the Talent Acquisition team in the recruiting, screening and interviewing phase for the commercial and technical divisions of the Group. You wil also be involved in Employer Branding events, such as Career Days, in-house recruiting events, etc.
- Experience cooperation: you will be inserted in the HR Department of Bosch, experiencing daily its management and operations, working closely with the other company functions and internal customers of the HR department.
- Conscientious delivery: you will be engaged in supporting the team in meeting dead-lines and delivering on-time results, preparing HR documentations and presentations.
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to strenghten your skills, supporting the Talent Acquisition team in the recruiting process and management of on-boarding and resignation process.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Humanities with a focus on Human Resources Management, preferably with HR Master .
Languages: English upper intermediate minimum level (B2).
Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
Personality: Excellent organization, problem solving and precision skills are required. Good communication skills and team-work required.