Senior Data Analyst for AI Enabling
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI in Europe and the world. The Enabling team is one part of the BCAI with the mission to enable all of Bosch to apply AI and achieve its full potential in a data-driven IoT company. We are developing and offering multiple expert programs for our Company and building an active community of experts and enthusiasts inside Bosch.
- Help shape the future: You will contribute to the future of the Enabling team. Your task as an expert program mentor is to guide experienced Bosch engineers in adding the Data Science competency to their profile.
- Take responsibility: You compose the expert program consisting of eUniversity offers, Bosch internal research results, specific assignments and hands-on collaborative work on your trainees projects. Throughout the course of the program you are available in a mentoring role for your trainees.
- Experience cooperation: You share knowledge by developing and executing target group specific trainings and expert programs.
- Reliable implementation: You assume a mentoring role in complex data analysis projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business, educate and transform a large number of domain experts into self-reliant data analyst experts, capable of using state-of-the-art tools to boost their data-driven projects. In addition, you promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding and stay current with the latest technology and software and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Networked communication: You build an active community of data analysts within Bosch, enable successful collaborations between data analysts, data engineers and data scientists in a large variety of projects.
We hope that you feel like you are up to the challenge and would like to welcome you as part of our young and vibrant team as soon as possible.
- Education: Excellent degree (PhD/Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering or related discipline
- Personality: Open-minded, eager to share your knowledge and expertise with others, intrinsically motivated to learn new concepts, passion for teaching/training and interacting with people
- Experience and Knowledge: In-depth knowledge and several years of working experience with analytics tools, such as KNIME, RapidMiner, etc., experience in collaborative projects
- Languages: Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 33643