Real Estate Project Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
We are looking for an intern in our Real Estate department based in Milan which will allow the development of purchasing for real estate projects and for indirect materials and services.
· Experience cooperation: You will work in a dynamic context strictly connected with our headquarter.
· Take on responsibility: You will support our Real Estate department on management of tenders (supplier research, offer requests, technical-economic clarifications, negotiations, order emissions), energy management regarding CO2 neutrality project and other real estate activities
· Experience on field: You may experience short national travel
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Civil, Building Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management Engineering
- Languages: Good English knowledge, German not required but welcome
- Experience and know-how: Technical knowledge on building environment and purchasing.
- Work style: We are looking for a result-oriented, flexible, synthetic and methodical person
- Personality: Good teamwork and communication skills