Sales & Marketing Assistant Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don't just happen. They are made.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in July 2020 open to undergraduates.
Bosch Security and Safety Systems UK is looking for an open, friendly and flexible individual that is able to work with a team of diverse people both locally, in the UK, and overseas within central departments.
- Member of SEU key customer service team
- Provide swift responses to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Acting as a central point of contact and supporting customers who are members of the UK Partner Programme
- Monitor demo stock loans and gather customer feedback
- Maintaining and analysing the UK website and E-newsletter system
- Maintaining & Developing the SEU Connect Community
- Drive promotion of product launches to key customers
- Delivering and developing the SEU social media schedule
- Main co-ordinator for exhibitions and trade shows
- CRM Key User and responsible for direct marketing actions
- Creating promotional marketing content
- Purchasing and distributing marketing material
- Studying a Business related degree.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Flexible team player - required to liaise a diverse range of internal and external parties.
- Effective communicator, with attention to detail and sufficient organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and run numerous projects in parallel.
- Good understanding of social media
- Experience in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Adobe Photoshop knowledge an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional/friendly telephone manner.
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.