ASIC Verification Engineer
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
We believe that a successful business can only be built on competent and highly motivated employees.
A successful company offers an in-demand technology at the right time and is able to position itself accordingly in the market.
Our goals are customer- and market-driven. The key for us is to have the right employees – our success is built on them!
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
What will you take care of?
- Take responsibility: As an experienced verifier with leading skills you may also responsibly coordinate a verification team
- Reliable implementation: You apply leading edge ASIC AMS (analog mixed signal) verification methodologies to ensure the “First Time Right” of our automotive ASIC/SoC designs
- Live internationally: You work and develop yourself in an international and interdisciplinary team with other experts and continuously improve our IC verification methodology
- Conscientious coordination: You plan and execute dedicated verification tasks, measure and analyze verification results, in close connection with the design teams
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree (Dipl. / M.Sc.) of electronic engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results.
- Languages: English minimum level B2, German as a plus.
- Working Practice: 5+ of experience in ASIC AMS verification methodology as a plus.
- Enthusiasm: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Personality: Effective team player with focused and independent working style.