Engineering Verification Engineer - EEG
- Hosur Rd, Karnataka 562110, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
· Good knowledge in electronics
· Handling PCBs
· Know how on Break out Box, Wiring harness & Load boxes
· Handling lab equipment
· Hardware testing
· Result/ Failure analysis and Debugging
· Understanding of Automotive Requirements
· Test plan/setup/reporting
Diploma with 4 -5 years or BE degree with 1 to 2 years Experience
Hands on testing experience
Test and validation, automotive, planning, reporting
Self organizing, solution oriented
Familiar with the Basic Electronics
Demonstrated technical abilities and capable of solving technical challenges. Ability to work cross-functionally. _ Energetic. Self-driven. Good communication, organization, analytical
- Knowledge in electrical engineering (read circuit diagram, measurement with oscilloscope)
- Experience in test technology of electronic components
- Basic knowledge in aging mechanism in electronic components
- Knowledge in interpreting test specifications, test method sheets, process sheets and environmental description for test
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good debugging skills and experience in test development
- Good knowledge of quality standards
- Exposure to lab cars is added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills, a good team player and self motivated
- Global intercultural awareness
Experience in Quality domain, development life cycle
Experience in conducting any of the moderations
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Highly motivated & self-initiative to drive topics independently
High level of Customer Focus
Automotive system knowledge