Market Intelligence Specialist
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Embedded security solutions are offered by the ETAS subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
At ETAS, we look for motivated individuals with initiative and drive. We offer superb benefits that extend beyond our excellent compensation package and bonus plan. ETAS values the balance between personal and professional growth and company interests. If you are interested in working in a highly technical, fast-paced and fun environment, we'd like to hear from you! Welcome to ETAS!
The holder of the position will be responsible for the regional market intelligence and strategic business development activities. Based on the identification and analysis of new business areas and opportunities, this person will develop appropriate strategies, business plans and recommendations for actions, thus having an increddible ability to directly impact the business.
· Analysis and documentation of regional market potential and trends
· Identification, analysis and assessment of strategic growth areas / markets
· Derivation and development of strategies and recommendations for action
· Development of appropriate business plans and proposals for new business models
· National and international project lead and management in the area of business development and growth strategies
· Elaborate proposals for partnerships and possible mergers & acquisitions
· Close cooperation with the local sales and service organization and with the international counterparts
· Bachelor Degree
· More than 5 years of successful experience in the automotive industry or other industries dealing with complex products / systems, including experience in B2B marketing, management consulting or business development
· 5 years exposure to business analysis, strategy development methods and business planning
· MBA or related graduate degree preferred
· Excellent presentation skills
· Good knowledge of related IT tools (e.g. Excel, databases)
· Willingness for national and international travel
· Excellent analytic skills and ability to get to grips with new issues quickly
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
ETAS is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.