- Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
At Freud America a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker (www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market (www.diablotools.com).
Freud America, Inc. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions. Our sales and Marketing office is located in Atlanta, GA.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud is looking for an organized, highly motivated, and driven individual with a communication/public relations background, along with a competitive fire, to fill our PR role. Knowledge of construction products or power tools is NOT necessary, as we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud America:*
GO FREUD AMERICA, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Freud America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
“The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.” In this role, you drive that positive messaging in the market- implementing Corporate Communications and PR strategies to generate positive media coverage. Partnering with marketing leadership, you will identify media placement opportunities that drive the image of the organization as a world class solutions provider in power tool accessories! More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with leadership on designing and executing communications strategies.
- Nurture strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, key contacts within the national media, community organizations, trade associations and end-user groups to deliver positive PR messaging.
- In partnership with marketing leadership, you will manage and coordinate responses from media inquiries and corporate communication requests.
- Draft media materials; press releases, media advisories, fact sheets, content for Brand websites and internal portals, message briefings, key messages and talking points.
- Track and report on media coverage and protect and enhance the reputation of the company in the press.
- Use your storytelling skills to invoke emotion and inspiration - innovate ways to proactively pitch media stories and conduct outreach that generates positive media coverage.
This is a mid-level Marketing / PR position; you bring prior successes creating and implementing corporate communications and PR campaigns, and we have a lot of great opportunities for you to continue to build your portfolio!
A key piece of this role is building relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external, to determine how our message is communicated. The ability to network and effectively partner with leadership, media relations partners, influencers, etc., is critical for success.
Your prior history of delivering media relations is transferable to this role. This is a very hands-on role, with a highly collaborative team. You are not afraid to participate in strategic discussions, though the primary focus is creating engaging content and being the voice of the organization.
You’ll have contacts and relationships with national media outlets, as well as the ability to engage the media in places where you don’t have prior relationships. In fact, you love building and fostering these relationships!
You can’t be shy about working with senior level executives, with the support and partnership of the Freud Marketing team.
A Bachelors degree in Communications, PR or Journalism is required.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.