Communication Lead Public Relations
- Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
At Freud America a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker (www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market (www.diablotools.com).
Freud America, Inc. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions. Our sales and Marketing office is located in Atlanta, GA.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud is looking for an organized, highly motivated, and driven individual with 2-3 years of communication/public relations experience with a competitive fire to fill our Marketing role. Knowledge of construction products or power tools is NOT necessary as we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud America:*
GO FREUD AMERICA, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Freud America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options.
“The public is the only critic whose opinion is worth anything at all.” As the Marketing Communications Manager at Freud, you drive that positive messaging in the market- implementing Corporate Communications and PR strategies to generate positive media coverage. Partnering with marketing leadership, you’ll identify media placement opportunities that drive the image of the organization as a world class solutions provider in power tool accessories! More specifically:
- Collaborate with leadership on designing and executing communications strategies.
- Nurture strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, key contacts within the national media, community organizations, trade associations and end-user groups to deliver positive PR messaging.
- Coordinating with marketing leadership you’ll manage and coordinate responses from media inquiries and corporate communication requests
- Draft media materials- press releases, media advisories, fact sheets, content for Brand websites and internal portals, message briefings, key messages and talking points.
- Track and report on media coverage and protect and enhance the reputation of the company in the press.
- Use your storytelling skills to invoke emotion and inspiration- innovate way to proactively pitch media stories and conduct outreach that generates positive media coverage.
Big surprise- this role requires prior experience in media relations and corporate communications along with a history of delivering media relations results that advance the business objectives (2-3 years of experience). You’ll have contacts and relationships with national media outlets and the ability to engage the media in places where you don’t have prior relationships. Your prior successes creating and implementing corp comm and PR campaigns will be your pride and joy! You can’t be shy about working with and advising senior level executives and you’ll likely have a BS degree in Communications, PR or Journalism (or have 8 years of equivalent experience).
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.