Internship Customer Experience Center - Open Now
- 4915 21st St, Racine, WI 53406, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
The RT Experience Center is located in Racine, Wisconsin and functions as the only customer service and authorized repair facility for the Dremel and RotoZip brands in the US. In this facility we respond to all incoming user communication, as well as repair all products including power tools, 3D printers and the laser cutter.
We are a busy facility where we all wear multiple hats to do what is necessary to provide the best possible user experience.
This opportunity is open now & for 1 year.
This dynamic opportunity requires a detail-oriented, organized team player who has an enthusiasm for evaluating data, metrics, systems and process, and suggesting and implementing recommendations for improvement. Responsibilities include:
- Astute CRM: Review and analyze existing data, and implement processes to clean-up case history. Identify trends through reporting and in-person conversation to make recommendation on process improvement and efficiency.
- SAP: Assist in the transition from PCN to IPOS.
- Training Documentation: Review existing training documents, and propose edits based on changes to systems and processes. Create new training materials to support processes, products, and systems including but not limited to – Astute, SAP, Reviews/Answers, Shop, etc.
- GDPR/CCPA: Assist in reviewing and implementing processes and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Data/Metrics Analytics: Create, analyze and report on key statics and trends within the Customer Service and Service/Repairs areas, and make recommendations on changes to improve work-flow and efficiency.
- Customer Service Reference Guide: Create a guide that will be used by all Customer Experience associates, which documents best practices, examples, tactics, voice, etc.
- History Archive: Review, organize and document all of the historic items maintained within the Racine facility for eventual use in a Consumer Experience Center.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and working familiarity with multiple software systems: SAP, Microsoft Office, CRM (Astute)
- Project management and organizational skills
- Proactively identify opportunities
- Creative drive to bring new ideas and concepts to the business
- Ability to translate technical information to a broader audience
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future require sponsorship to work in the US
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.