RT/CTG Financial Analyst Internship- Summer 2020
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
At Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Headquartered in the northwest Chicago suburb of Mount Prospect, we are a $99 million division of Bosch, a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 390,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 130 years.
Preserving the financial independence essential to innovation, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is responsible for $990 million in annual revenues.
As a division of a large, privately held consumer packaged goods organization, our Mount Prospect location offers the financial resources and agility to remain flexible and responsive to changes in the marketplace. Within Accounting and Finance, you may have the opportunity to collaborate with our financial planning and analysis group to support four of our key business units and shared services departments with internal and external financial reports, forecasting, and the business-planning process.
This is your chance to go big. Go bold. And secure the future of a large and powerful organization, with Robert Bosch Tool Corporation:
GO BOSCH, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options. Learn more and apply at:
GO BIG. GO BOLD. GO BOSCH.
- Support Sales and Margin analysis for the North America Region
- Run critical financial reports and work with the finance team to identify strategic trends
- Work on analysis projects including profitability and costing
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Currently enrolled in a marketing program at an accredited college or university, Juniors preferred
- Strong MS Office experience a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented, able to work in cross-functional team environment
- Must have strong organizational skills and be self-driven and proactive.
- Must be able to problem solve and present proposed solutions when faced with
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and a background check.
- Only open to international students
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.