Dremel DIY Marketing Intern- Summer 2020
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Mount Prospect office is the North American headquarters for Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. This office houses shared engineering services, and the supporting functions of finance and controlling, human resources, purchasing, quality and logistics, as well as marketing for Bosch, Rotary Tools, Measuring Tools and Accessories. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
This assignment will be on the DIY Purpose Team within the Dremel Business Unit. Alongside product, user marketing and engineering teams, the candidate will be supporting a wide range of marketing activities of current products and new product launches in North America. Cross functional teams work together holding end-to-end responsibility from product concept to launch at major retailers. The marketing intern will work as part of the DIY team to further enrich market understanding, develop new power tool products and support ongoing go-to-market activities. The expectation is that the trainee will develop into a key support for user and product marketing and will be self-sufficient on his/her own marketing projects by the end of the rotation.
Our products cover a wide variety of topics so candidates should have experience with some or all of the following items:
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Experience with product ergonomics
- Creating business model canvases
- Sizing markets
- Understanding brand languages
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, for internal and external topics
- Bachelors or masters in Marketing is preferred. A candidate majoring in Engineering is also acceptable.
- Position only open to students who will not now, nor in the future require sponsorship to work in the US
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.